- R&W Water- Craig (330)401-3680 (Newcomerstown)
- Lawrence Bulk Water- Bill (330)691-5399 (Newcomerstown)
- Stroubel Water (330)877-6795 (Canton)
- Water Transport (800)875-9909 (Hopedale)
- Shrock Water- Eli (419)496-4960 (Ashland)
- Hobbs Water- Ron (740)225-0334 (Johnstown)
Mt Vernon- Utica:
McCann Water- John (740)504-3197 (Mt. Vernon)
- Zemba Bros. Water (740)452-1880 (Zanesville)
- Kevin Kaser- (330)243-0594 (Coshocton)
- Truck Size- 2000-6500 gallons per load (5000 is typical)
- Cost- Typically $.04-$.06 per gallon ($250-$350 per load is typical)
- Cost Varies- Based on travel time, size of truck, addition hose, etc.
- Most haulers do not accept credit card payment.
- Quality- Most haulers deliver clean city drinking water.
- Access- Tight turns, overhead limbs and utility lines, bridges etc. need to be considered.
- Pavement & Concrete Driveways- Ideally the water can be pumped from the main road or the homeowner assumes the risk of the weight of the truck damaging the driveway surface.
- Hose- most trucks carry a gas pump and 200'-300' of fire hose. The trucks weigh too much to leave the driveway. They will not drive on grass.
- Partial Loads- The majority of the cost is for the trip (truck, driver, and fuel) NOT the cost of the water. Therefore partial loads are not cheaper.
- Seasonal- During May & June the water haulers are unable to keep up with the demand. Please plan well in advance.
Attn: We are not affiliated with these companies. Please contact the water hauler directly for details and pricing.